Friday, February 22, 2008

Haircut

Cross one thing of my Do-Before-Baby list.
I was in desperate need of a haircut.
Boy was it relaxing...I think I would have paid the money just to have her massage my head while washing. And then to have it cut and styled. I about fell asleep in the chair. Still long enough to pull back but soooo easy to style also.

After the haircut, Baddaddy and I went to lunch at Red Robin. Then to Babysrus for the final bit of baby shopping...a crib mattress and various odds and ends that run the gambit from necessary to totally frivolous. Believe it or not, he is a blast to shop with. So, now we are totally and completely ready for the baby...OK, I am sure there will be little things that we just haven't thought of yet, but I am also sure the buying for the baby will never actually be finished.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

I love the cut! I totally enjoy having someone else wash my hair and massage my head. Do they do appointments to just do that for a half an hour :)

Good job on the shopping. I can't believe you are down to 20 days!!!

Ally said...

Love the haircut! Oh, I need me a cut soooo bad! It's been 2 years.... YIKES!!

Great job getting those last-minute things done.

And my only advice on what to have on hand for babies: DIAPERS and WIPES. And maybe the occasional aspirin... (ha, ha!) Just kidding. That happens at about 3 years old, but it can happen as early as 18 mo or 2 years old. ;)

19 days left!

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.