My friend Mara and I had lunch at Zupas today. I have not seen her for quite some time. She has a tendency to disappear for a while and then reappear. But she is one of those friends that you don't have to see often to keep a good friendship. We chatted and caught up and ate yummy food. It was a fun afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(193)
-
▼
February
(22)
- My Thursday Night Addiction
- Nesting at 38 Weeks
- Odds & Ends
- Church, Work, Midwife & YW's
- My Friend Mara
- Haircut
- Baddaddy and the Belt
- 37 Weeks
- Bla!
- Baby Shower
- YW New Beginnings
- 36 Weeks
- Valentine
- Precious Moments Blanket
- Midwife & Chiro
- Rantings
- The Week
- Chiropractor
- Bad Day
- Collage
- Glider!
- Homemade Bread
-
▼
February
(22)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
1 comment:
Yeah, time with Mara (and at Zupas too)!
Friends like that don't come along very often but they are keepers when they do.
Post a Comment