Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bla!

It was a bit of a miserable day. Sorry to be so bla, but that is about all there is to it. I completely over did it last night at New Beginnings and so the rest of the evening consisted of me falling apart, crying in the tub, crying on Baddaddy's shoulder and not sleeping. I finally fell asleep around midnight and slept until 8:00, only waking up once during the night.

Despite the good night's sleep much of the feelings of the evening before carried over. I couldn't seem to get anything done, going from one little thing to the next, not really accomplishing anything. After a bath and some St. Johns Wort I did begin to feel better. I ran some errands for work and even managed to do a little grocery shopping. And believe it or not, it was nice to be out in the cold air. I went to Kid to Kid and bought a new pair of very large maternity pants which are baggy and comfortable and don't hurt my belly. I should have done it weeks ago. My visiting teachers dropped by and not to be too cynical but I don't get much comfort or anything really from them. Oh well. They did say they would be the first to bring dinner after the baby is born. To steal Kimber's line...its Another Day Done.

1 comment:

Ally said...

Hey, at least your visiting teachers visited you - I haven't seen mine in over a year! :S (Or maybe you'd prefer it that way....? I know sometimes I do... hee, hee.) :D

Hang in there!

And try not to worry so much about accomplishing things for a few months. I know you need to stay occupied, but try not to do it with the thought of getting something done, try doing it with the thought of pampering or taking care of yourself, and just enjoying those last few days and moments when your time is completely your own!

BTW, I totally understand about 'blah.' Having one of those weeks here. :P

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.