I am officially almost there :) After the bla of the last few days I woke up feeling energized, excited and confident. Here is my list of things to do today:
For Home:
1. Pack Hospital Bag
2. Make Bread
3. Hang pictures
4. Work on Personal Progress
5. Go thru misc pile (Aetna form, mail, add 3 recipes)
For Work:
1. Do Draws
2. Call Amex
3. Print all checks for March
4. Pick up checks when ready
I don't want to overdue it, but while I feel good I would really like to get some things done. We will see as the day progresses, how it goes.
Update:
I accomplished everything on my list...plus a few miscellaneous items such as depositing checks, buying red raspberry tea leaves, and making dinner. (Making dinner is not always a given these days.) I did made flax muffins instead of bread for a nice change. And I decided that for Personal Progress next Tuesday I will teach the young woman how to make bread. All in all it was a really great day!! I felt good and accomplished much. I didn't want to stop because I have no idea how I will feel tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting a haircut tomorrow...one of the things on my "Do-Before-Baby" list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(193)
-
▼
February
(22)
- My Thursday Night Addiction
- Nesting at 38 Weeks
- Odds & Ends
- Church, Work, Midwife & YW's
- My Friend Mara
- Haircut
- Baddaddy and the Belt
- 37 Weeks
- Bla!
- Baby Shower
- YW New Beginnings
- 36 Weeks
- Valentine
- Precious Moments Blanket
- Midwife & Chiro
- Rantings
- The Week
- Chiropractor
- Bad Day
- Collage
- Glider!
- Homemade Bread
-
▼
February
(22)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
2 comments:
Looks reasonable... :)
Good luck with the last-minute preparations.
Isn't it exciting?! :D
Update: wow, you are amazing. I have been making list after list (only in my head, maybe that's part of the problem) and still can't manage to get it done.
Flax muffins sound so yummy right now!
Post a Comment