Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

I was on the phone with Kimber when her package arrived. I was excited for a new exercise video by an instructor that I enjoy. My friend Tiffany gave me the book "Uglies," along with a cute bookmark and marking tabs. My gift to myself was the jewelery stands that have organized all my jewelery, letting me see all of it, some of which I had forgotten all about.

James took me out to a yummy dinner at Outback where we stuffed ourselves silly. And then home to eat the fudge I had made that day.

4 comments:

Kimber said...

I really like your jewelry stands! Happy birthday!

Kate said...

The jewelry stands are awesome. I have heard of those books but haven't read them yet...let me know if they are any good.

This post threw me off because I was sure your birthday was in May - Sorry I missed it! But since the post is belated, I'll give you a belated Happy BDay too.

Donya said...

I am a totally lame friend, I completely missed calling you on your birthday! FORGIVE ME!!! Even if I neglected to acknowledge you on your special day, I still love you bunches, and bunches, and BUNCHES!

~*Autumn*~ said...

Happy (Really Late) Birthday Kara! I love the jewelry stand! I haven't seen one like that, but I like how you can see it all!

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.