Max is really enjoying the company of the other kids and the time outside. I am a homebody and I don't like to be outside in the heat, but my little boy loves the outside, so this will get us both out of the house, time with friends and time outdoors.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Summer Free Lunch
Tiffany told me about the free lunch program at the local school and I started joining her and her kids for lunch. The school has bottles of baby food along with fruit and vegetables and Max is beginning to eat more and more. Weather permitting, we walk over to the school, have lunch, play on the playground and walk home.
Max is really enjoying the company of the other kids and the time outside. I am a homebody and I don't like to be outside in the heat, but my little boy loves the outside, so this will get us both out of the house, time with friends and time outdoors.
Max is really enjoying the company of the other kids and the time outside. I am a homebody and I don't like to be outside in the heat, but my little boy loves the outside, so this will get us both out of the house, time with friends and time outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
1 comment:
Great idea. Free lunch, exercise, outing, what more do you need?
Post a Comment