James ~ Kara ~ Max ~ Zane
I love it!!! That picture should be framed and hung in the bathroom :)
AWESOME! Love the wings. What a cutie patootie.
Adorable! So cute!
He is adorable, and every time I see this picture I see the Joker from The Dark Night...you know how he had the wings and the tuft on top. He is a much cuter Joker, but reminds me of him nonetheless.
Love It! :-D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it!!! That picture should be framed and hung in the bathroom :)
AWESOME! Love the wings. What a cutie patootie.
Adorable! So cute!
He is adorable, and every time I see this picture I see the Joker from The Dark Night...you know how he had the wings and the tuft on top. He is a much cuter Joker, but reminds me of him nonetheless.
Love It! :-D
Post a Comment