Sunday, June 21, 2009
Garage Sale Finds
Saturday morning Max and I headed out for our walk. Two doors down they were having a garage sale so we stopped to browse. We found several kids movies (including my favorites Robin Hood and Bedknobs and Broomsticks) and the colorful bins. We continued on our walk around the block and came across another sale. There I found the scrabble game I need for the book I am making for Max and the wrapping organizer box. They mentioned that up the street at the Lutheran church there was a bizarre. So, we walked there and wandered through all kinds of stalls, where I found a small touch lamp that is perfect for my bedroom.
On the way back we had to pass the first sale again and I noticed these picnic dishes. Max liked playing with these at Kimber's house so I picked them up and he is enjoying playing with them.
We spent an hour and a half outside, had a great walk and only spent $19 dollars on our treasures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
4 comments:
Such a bargain shopper! Dang girl you good! Gotta love garage sales.
Yard Sales are AWESOME! You found some great things!
All for $19?! That's awesome! I really need to get Logan some dishes like Max's. Then maybe he will leave my stuff alone. Love the colored bins and the wrapping paper holder - always wanted one, but am too cheap to pay full price. :D
Those are some great finds! Way to shop it, girl. :-)
Post a Comment