And somehow still managed to be so helpful. She helped me with some of the details of an ongoing project for John (sorry, no details until it has arrived in John's manly Marine hands.) She also helped me roll $180 in coins, while watching, "What Not To Wear." She watched Max many times while I was working or on the phone. And I was able to run errands so quickly as she stayed with Max in the car or watched him at home. She was a bit taken back by my active little guy. Her little brother Hyrum is much more calm and will sit or lay still. Max is always moving. But she was so great with him and he adores her.I learned something about Erika this week...she loves muffins. I stocked us with several different kinds and she made muffins every day. At one point, while I was twirling in my office chair, whining about not wanting to do anything, she said, "Do you need me to make you some muffins." It was a good laugh and a good snack.
I was so grateful for her help and her company. Love you JoGirl!


5 comments:
Glad you guys had a great week together.
So there isn't even a chance of a hint...
I think I will have to try and interrogate my adorable niece...should be easy, I am quite certain that I am her favorite!!!
Muffins...UMMMMM
It's funny to see pictures of Erika doing all the same things that she does here - only she is at your house and holding Max.
It's good to have her back. Thanks for a fun weekend.
Not fair, I want Erika to come party with me... I mean help me...
I love seeing these pictures because it reminds me of me. How I used to be the one that got to go on weekend trips and "help". It always felt more like fun than help anyway.
I'm glad you (and her) were able to have a good weekend.
I'm glad she got to go stay with you. She seems to be an awesome girl. The sad thing is - I don't really know her. I'm glad you guys have a good relationship.
I miss Erika! I want a slumber party at my place too!
She was so helpful when she came to help me with Landon soon after he was born. It was so much fun to have her there too!
Post a Comment