James ~ Kara ~ Max ~ Zane
Looks like he enjoys it.That's always a plus... ;-)He's so cute! I just love his happy little smile. :-)
Oh the naked freedom of bathtime!(I like the new background)
Max's expression is priceless. He is too cute. Looks like a spittin' image of his handsome daddy.
What a cute picture! I love getting bathtime pictures because they are so stinkin happy in there (and they can't run away from you).
I second Kate! I love bathtime because they can't run away from you! I love the pure joy in Max's face! You can tell he loves to splash like all little boys!
He looks like he is having fun. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like he enjoys it.
That's always a plus... ;-)
He's so cute! I just love his happy little smile. :-)
Oh the naked freedom of bathtime!
(I like the new background)
Max's expression is priceless. He is too cute. Looks like a spittin' image of his handsome daddy.
What a cute picture! I love getting bathtime pictures because they are so stinkin happy in there (and they can't run away from you).
I second Kate! I love bathtime because they can't run away from you! I love the pure joy in Max's face! You can tell he loves to splash like all little boys!
He looks like he is having fun. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment