Monday, April 13, 2009

Thanks A Lot Logan :)

Max's cousin Logan climbed all over while visiting. For some reason he especially liked playing while he was lying on top of the toy box.

The day they left Max was so proud of himself when he climbed up on top of the toy box...

And then climbed into the chair.

I know he would have learned it all on his own, but it almost seems as though he watched Logan and said, "Hey, I wanna do that too!"

4 comments:

~*Autumn*~ said...

They seem to learn both good and sometimes not so good habits from other kids. :) Not that climbing on the toy box is a horrible habit, it just will likely follow with him learning he can fall off of it too. Looks like he's still that that knock out grin! ;)

Kimber said...

What monkeys and very cute ones at that!

Keeps a mom busy that's for sure. You get to cheer for them in their new accomplishment and then comfort them when they fall off. Seems there is a bit of a Heavenly Parent lesson in that too :)

Kate said...

That's my little monkey man. :D Funny how the tables have turned and instead of Kathy's kids teaching my boys, mine is now teaching yours...ah the circle of life. :)

Donya said...

What a BIG boy. The smiles on his face are priceless, little heart breaker.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.