Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cousins

I have been watching Max's cousin for three times a week in the morning.

It has been helpful because she and Max play while I run on the elliptical.

As a thank you her mom knitted me a set of mittens.
They are so beautiful and warm.
I am wishing for cold weather again so I can wear them.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Those are cool looking. I like homemade things like that because they are thicker and more snug than store bought things. However, as much as I want you to be able to wear them, I hope your wish for cold weather doesn't come true...I WANT SPRING! :D

Kimber said...

Way to give Max a sibling without a second pregnancy :) Having two would seem even more work but it somehow can also seem less work because it can free you up a bit. I'm glad it's working out for you and for James' sister.

And those mittens are cool. That would be nice to keep your hands a little warmer but still give you the use of your fingers (for things like buckling in carseats)

Donya said...

Suuuweet mittens! So good of you to offer child tending services...to work out on your elliptical and for just being plain AWESOME.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.