Thursday, April 23, 2009
Saturday Puppy Visit
Last Saturday we met James' friend and his family at the park to hang out and to get a second look at the puppy we have chosen. We decided to go with a boy. He has grown quite a bit since we saw him last.
We spent a couple of hours at the park and had a great time visiting. James and the puppy really seemed to hit it off. We are picking him up tomorrow to bring him home.
We are spending lots of time outside and Max cries whenever we bring him back inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
2 comments:
Good Luck with the puppy! I hope Max enjoys him as much as James does. :D
What a sweet little baby, you ready for another one?
Post a Comment