Thursday, April 23, 2009
Water Aerobics
My friend Tiffany invited me to go to water aerobics with her. Last night was our first night and it was great! I like being in the water and it is a great workout. We are going to go every Wednesday and I am going to try to fit in another night during the week. The class is at 8:00 pm so Max is either in bed or heading there so it works pretty well for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
3 comments:
I am so Jealous! I really miss water aerobics, the time just doesn't work with my 6 kid schedule. Have enough fun and fitness for me too :)
I'm jealous too. Not necessarily cuz of the water aerobics, but because you have a friend to work out with...I would love that.
Oh, you gooooo girlfriend!
Post a Comment