Monday, July 14, 2008

Kells & Fam

Kells and her family came to visit today. I haven't seen them in so long and it was really fun to hang out with them for a little bit. The kids have all grown so much. We all went to Chilis for dinner.

The boys still love James.

I was excited to have a picture with Kells.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I didn't get to see the boys so am a little jealous. They are so big!!

Kimber said...

It's fun to see each of our moments with Kells and her family.

Max looks so long!

Ally said...

I don't think I've seen her since she got married and we all jaunted up their for the reception.

She still is beautiful, and I can't believe she has those 'old' handsome boys!

So fun to see pictures of them. :-)

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.