Thursday, July 17, 2008

SCR Class

For my Real Estate license I have to take a certain number of continuing education classes each year. I decided to go to this class because it would benefit me greatly with my job in construction. The class was all about the Utah Lien Laws and the State Construction Registry. This site is where anyone in construction can post notices of being involved in the building of a home.

I actually enjoy these classes. It is hard to get there and sometimes annoying, but I like to learn. And now I know much more about how to protect my companies interests. My boss went to the class last year and his response to it was to come back to the office, give me the site address and tell me to get on and learn how to use it. I did. And the class didn't really teach me anything new about using the site, but after having been to the class myself, I understand the reasoning and importance behind it. So I will be creating a spreadsheet to better track all of our houses, the dates and who has lien rights. In all of my spare time of course.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.