Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Office/Yoga Room

Last week I bought all new office furniture and completely revamped the "office," which I also use for yoga/pilates, and has 3 bookshelves. It is a lot to put in one room and with a lot of help from James it is so much more functional.

The room is essentially split in half. On one side is my office...

The whole setup.

My computer geek of a husband commandeered me a second monitor and although at first I thought it was unnecessary, I am really finding it handy.

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork.

And on the other side is the TV for workout videos and plenty of room for yoga and pilates.


Part of the reason the room seems so much bigger was James' idea to use the closet for the bookshelves. It wasn't being used for anything other than storage. So with a bit of organizing the room is now large enough for an office and exercise.

Now I have no excuse not to get my work done, or exercise...except for all the other excuses.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love the closet idea. How handy to have all that extra storage.

And there are always excuses, but it is nice to have the option to do those things when the excuses run out.

Kimber said...

I love the setup. Your paperwork corner looks all to familiar!

And what a great space for exercise, out of the way but ready when you are.

Kimber said...

I just noticed the new slide show of Max. He still has the best grin ever!

Ally said...

Looks great! ;-)

Mind sharing your excuses for not exercising with the group? I could use some... (hahaha)

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.