Yesterday was a long day. Max didn't sleep for longer than five minutes at a time. Mostly I was frustrated because I couldn't figure out how to help the little man. Even when he was completely out he would wake up within just a few minutes crying, which is not like him. He is a cheerful waker. All smiles. I finally thought that maybe he was just too hot. We set up the Pack 'N Play in the basement and in it he took his first nap of the day. At 6:00 in the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.

3 comments:
A basement is a blessing! I'm glad he finally slept for a while.
Poor little dude. We bought window air conditioners for the boy's rooms last week so that they could have cool rooms to sleep in. They are both much happier now. Avoiding having two cranky boys is worth every penny.
Awwwww. :-(
Those days are tough.
Like you said, this parenting thing is mostly guesswork anyway.
You're doing a great job. ;-)
Post a Comment