Saturday, May 10, 2008

Family BBQ

Today we took Max to the family BBQ. He slept through most of it and was very calm for the rest. The weather was warm. The food was good. The company was good. I realize that I didn't talk much with anyone but not for any real reason. The time just flew by. Totally forgot to take the camera. I realized that we don't have many pictures with James' family. Guess my family is more of the picture fanatics. I would like to have more pictures though, especially with Max and his cousins. I think I will make an effort to take pictures when we get together, although his family will probably put up a real stink. Oh well. They can't get rid of me now.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Sucks to be an in-law, eh? ;)

Just kidding.

Let 'em stink away - it's good for them.

Kate said...

One thing I have learned is that you will NEVER regret taking pictures, but you will look back at certain times and wish you had pictures to remember them by.

I feel like I haven't taken nearly enough pictures of Logan, so have to make a conscious effort to keep the camera handy at all times.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.