Friday, May 2, 2008

Daddy Moments

James is always singing or humming to Max when he feeds him.
Today he sang:

"Happy six weeks to you.
You live in a zoo.
You smell like sour milk,
and your diapers smell like poo."


5 comments:

Kate said...

Mike will be happy to know that he isn't the only daddy hat makes up silly songs about EVERYTHING. We have had many poo songs in our houselhold. :
)

Johnny Snaks said...

Sink Me!
The mans a poet!
(I just watched Scarlet Pimpernel)

Ally said...

Okay, that TOTALLY sounds like a song J would sing!

(At least it's better than 'she breaks the wind' from Dirty Dancing, eh? He'll know what that means, and hopefully be sorry he and other brother made us so miserable with it in our youths!!)

Kimber said...

Is there a copyright on that song yet? We'd like to use it :D

Love the picture!

Cami Sue said...

I love that you posted the song! How creative he is to come up with songs at the drop of a hat - or a 6 month birthday.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.