Look at me all decked out in the especially for me, hand-made, one-of-a-kind, Lauren originals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(193)
-
▼
March
(18)
- First Chiropractor Visit
- Thanks Aunt Lauren!
- The Haze is Lifting
- One Week
- Home Sweet Home
- March: Will This Pregnancy EVER be over?
- It's A Boy!
- Countdown Expired
- Countdown Banner
- Not yet...
- Another Week?
- Still Pregnant
- Monday (Not so Bad) Mayhem
- Sunday Picture
- Cleaning
- Vaccinations...???
- Monday Bad, Tuesday Good
- Thank You
-
▼
March
(18)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.

3 comments:
How much would it cost me to get some Laruen originals? I've been looking all over for a hat like that and can't find one. And the socks and gloves are so cute!
Awww, how cute! I hope they fit (at least for a little while), and thanks for the picture :)
Nice. :) We have tons of Lauren originals (which we ungratefully don't use too often, because I'm too busy trying to remember where I placed my brain...).
They're works of art, all of them!
Post a Comment