Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still Pregnant

Not much is going on at my house these days. A little bit of office work. A little bit of cleaning. A little bit of sleeping. Today I am a bit nauseous. I just pre-registered at the hospital...one less thing to do when checking in. Not much to tell. I really want to have a baby now.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I keep checking your blog hoping it will say, I have a baby! And then I realized how stupid that is. It's not like you are going to immediately jump on your blog in the hospital to let us all know. So now I am eagerly waiting for the phone call instead. :)

Ally said...

Almost there.

Okay, well here's a tangent for you. As we were driving home last year, we were driving behind a truck pulling a trailer loaded with those porta-potties that they put at construction sites or at ball fields, you know the ones..?

Well, the name of the company is 'Almost Home.' We figured it was their advertising ploy to make you think these porta-potties were so much like home, you'd really want to use them. (Can I just say that right now, I'm thinking 'ICK'!!)

So, now, every time I feel myself starting to say 'we're almost home,' (driving with Princess who's having a temper tantrum, for instance) I stop myself and say 'we're almost THERE' instead, because if I say 'almost home' Dal breaks out laughing because of that association.

There. That kept you occupied for what, like two minutes, didn't it?

Uh huh, I'm clever like that. ;D

(Still hoping for the best during these last few days and for the birth!!) :)

Kimber said...

You are sooooo close. Only a couple more days (or less!!)

I'm waiting for the call, just like Kata.

daddyo said...

um, sorry, i think it's my fault.. lazy baby must take after his daddy.

Cami Sue said...

Like everyone else I am anxiously awaiting a phone call. Still, your baby just must like where he's at. Can you blame him? After he's born there's all that work of living.

I hope you have the baby soon - even if he is a lazy baby like bad daddy :)

You can do it (actually, you don't have much choice do you?) Hang in there.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.