This day ran away with me and I did so very little. Just a few small preparatory things; we put the car seat in the truck and installed a baby mirror. And I did get all of the Thank you cards written, addressed and in the mail. Another check off of the before-the-baby-list.
Truthfully though, the cards seem so insufficient to really say thank you to anyone. I know it is always nice to be acknowledged and thanked, but I'm not very eloquent and I struggle with expressing sincere thanks in writing. So, for all of you who will soon be receiving a card...I'm sorry it is so little but please know that I am so truly appreciative of all the beautiful and thoughtful gifts! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(193)
-
▼
March
(18)
- First Chiropractor Visit
- Thanks Aunt Lauren!
- The Haze is Lifting
- One Week
- Home Sweet Home
- March: Will This Pregnancy EVER be over?
- It's A Boy!
- Countdown Expired
- Countdown Banner
- Not yet...
- Another Week?
- Still Pregnant
- Monday (Not so Bad) Mayhem
- Sunday Picture
- Cleaning
- Vaccinations...???
- Monday Bad, Tuesday Good
- Thank You
-
▼
March
(18)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
1 comment:
I really liked getting the card. It was fun mail (not a bill or my visiting teaching list). I think you did a great job on thanking me. I am glad you like the stuffed animals.
p.s. I found a tiger in my cedar chest. I guess I was saving that one for my babies. I didn't think I had any more.
Post a Comment