Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Picture

I went to Young Woman's today. I didn't really have any intention of going to church at all, but I had a great night's sleep and was feeling good, so I went. Since this is the last picture I will have pregnant and dressed up I decided to post it. I am thinking very positively that by next Sunday I will have a new baby.

As I sat there in class I felt like the girl on Willy Wonka. I could feel myself puffing up all over...at least my hands and feet. I didn't feel up to more so I didn't push it and went home while I was still feeling okay. Drank a lot of water and put my feet up hoping to combat the swelling.

We are going to have some spicy chicken curry for dinner. And tomorrow begins the Monday mayhem again. I woke up with the same thought as Kimber this morning...today would have been a perfect day to have a baby. (Guess it isn't actually over yet...)

4 comments:

Kimber said...

I will think positively for you as well - new baby by next Sunday!!

Kate said...

You look so cute! By the end I was wearing exactly one black dress to church that I was sick to death of. Maybe you are wearing the same outfit, but I haven't seen it, so it is new to me. I hope for both of your sakes the little dudes come soon. I'm dying to see what they look like!

Ally said...

Dudes? Plural?? Did I miss something - are you having twins? :S

Must be an inside joke.

You're still looking good. I'm sure it feels like the end is in sight, though still hard to suffer through those last few days.

I just hope you feel okay, and that all goes well when it's time.

Love and best wishes!!!

Cami Sue said...

I think what Kata was meaning was she can't wait to see Kara's and Kimber's babies. They are due only 10 days apart. I am excited to see both of them as well.

I think you look cute in this dress. I noticed that you don't have any shoes on though - what do you wear on your feet to church?

I hope you have the baby by next Sunday too and I pray that your Monday isn't too terrible. You are in the home stretch - hang in there.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.