Saturday, March 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, here we are, home at last. As heroic as all that was, everybody was just happy to get home and settled in. One milky meal, a burp or two, and a nasty diaper later (which I changed, thank you thank you - and it wasn't my first!), BabyGirl and BabyBoy are both passed out in a fit of exhaustion, and I am blogging. Thanks to BabyGirl's unsurpassed birthing wushu, everybody is healthy (albeit very achy and tired). One week-long nap and a half-dozen steaks and we should all be good as new.



See, I told you he had puffy little eyes. ;o)

5 comments:

Johnny Snaks said...

Snug as a bug in a rug!

Very Cute, ahem, I mean manly looking baby!

Ally said...

He's awesome, you guys. :) Thanks for posting the video - it's fun to see him that way, since we can't all be there to visit.

Best wishes!! To all of you, for speedy recovery, and joy and happiness being home and finally having Max here.

Great job, Kara!!! You're SuperHuman, you know. :) All women are, really.

Loves and Hugs from Aunt Ally.

Mike Harrison said...

HOLY CRAP HE'S CUTE! Good job guys. And congratulations! Can't wait to meet the little guy in person. Soon...

Cami Sue said...

Thanks so much for keeping up the blogging while Babygirl is taking care of other things. It's awesome to see the little guy (and hear his daddy talking to him) and that he is alive and well. Good job on changing the diapers too - I'm sure Babygirl appreciates it.

Kimber said...

And you were worried about having a cute baby?? He is adorable!

Thanks for keeping up the posting, Baddaddy.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.