Thursday, January 31, 2008

Things Baddaddy does for me.

He is soooo good to me! Girls really are easy to please. It's the little things...
Things that mean I don't have to bend over, get off the couch and still make me feel attractive.

* Does the dishes
* Fills the cat's food
* Fixed my internet
* Rubs my aching hip
* Installed light cover
* Filled my hand soap
* Does all the laundry
* Still finds me attractive
* Gets me all my vitamins
* Massages my jumpy legs
* Changed the paper towels
* Made Broccoli Carrot Soup
* Fixed my broken towel rack
* Fills my humidifier every night
* Puts my socks & shoes on for me
* Plugs in my cell phone every night
* Gets me calcium for my jumpy legs
* Starts calm music for me every night
* Fills my water bottle a 100 times a day
* Finds my lost water bottle 100 times a day
* Thanks me for all am doing to grow our baby
* Tells me that if I need anything to wake him up
* Tells me he thinks this pregnant body is adorable

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.