Two week appointment. I didn't gain any weight. (Wahoo!) My big belly got even bigger...from 32 to 35. I told Julie about the accident and she said she wishes she could lock all her patients up during this stormy season. We talked about my birth plan and what I can expect at the new hospital.I have been working on my Young Woman's activity for this evening. We are going to learn about and discuss Patriarchal Blessings. I am trying to help our oldest girl complete her Personal Progress so this is specifically something she can pass off. Afterwards we will be helping the same girl plan New Beginnings. She only has until May to finish and although it is doable, she has her work cut out for her.
This is the handout I will give them. It's really just a lot of information, but they are much more receptive when it looks cute.
1 comment:
I love the look of the handout. You are right - the cuter it is the more likely they are to look at it. Pathetic that it carries into Relief Society but it's true!
Post a Comment