Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(193)
-
▼
January
(25)
- Things Baddaddy does for me.
- 34 Weeks
- Midwife & YW's
- Accident
- Things to look forward to...
- Getting Ready
- Snow Day
- 8 Week Resolutions
- Anti-Aging Formula
- Oops!
- 32 Weeks
- If you can't say something nice...
- Girl's Lunch
- Go to...
- 7 Random Things About Me
- Simple Things
- Bosses
- Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad
- Dinner Flop
- Work Ethic
- 10 Weeks To Go
- Wahoo!
- Midwive Appt
- The Saga Continues...
- The Saga of the Dishwasher
-
▼
January
(25)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
5 comments:
Lookin' good! Only 70,560 minutes to go! (7 weeks, right?) Hang in there!
Holy Boobalicious! How come I don't get a set like that when I am pregnant...or nursing? Not fair!
You look great!
You're doing awesome. :)
I almost feel like I'm looking in the belly mirror! It will be fun to take another picture together. It's going to make the first one at 5 months look like we were so small!
Sorry Kata, but you're going to see double boobalicious. From my point of view you could have inherited it instead of me - it's really not my thing and I refuse to buy another BIGGER bra!!
You look so cute! I love that I get to see you pregnant. I feel like I'm missing out when I'm "so far away". I agree with Kimber, Kata. You can have them - and I'm not even pregnant. I can't imagine.
Post a Comment