1. I have been questioned by the FBI. Through random circumstances I will call "Biggest Loser-Bosses Addition" we find embezzlement, drugs, real estate fraud and tax evasion. Which led to me being questioned by Mulder and Scully. (Unfortunately, he wasn't nearly that good looking. :)
2. When I was little I had a birthmark on my bottom lip. Looking back at pictures I think it was pretty cute. But I know it scared my mom and I endured many years of teasing. It gradually got smaller and finally disappeared. It actually is a good indicator of how I am feeling physically as it gets very white when I am sick.
3. I used to pass out as a child. Something we can joke about now; "where's Mama, Oh, she's passed out in the middle of the road. She will be here in a minute." But something that I know scared my mom to death when it began at 6 weeks old. I'm told I would pass out several times a day; if I laughed or cried to hard, got to hot or hit my head. I of course don't remember any of it...I was passed out in the middle of the road. I think of it now as I am having my own child and wonder if these are things that I could pass on to him.4. I Love Water!!! Unfortunately, pregnancy has put a damper on my love affair with water. No longer able to drink water as I like, I began the first trimester ritual of sipping water trying to maintain the delicate balance between dehydration, queasiness and full on nausea. One of the things I look forward to after birth is being able to enjoy water again.
5. I enjoy TV. Not flipping through channels but TV series. To date here are some of my favorites: Farscape, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Charmed, Firefly, XFiles, Roswell, BTVS, Supernatural, Jericho, Heroes, Bones, House, CSI, Remington Steele, Pretender, Tru Calling, Jeeves & Wooster, Angel (Season 1 & 2), Alias (Season 1 & 2). These are not in any order other than Farscape is probably my all time favorite followed very closely by Stargate. I do of course watch TV just for the enjoyment, but I also analyze the shows and find profound truths, lessons, parallels, fears, and hopes. Regardless of the genre or the setting, they are after all always about people; their strengths and weaknesses, their relationships, the trouble they get themselves into, their heroic acts, their shame, their beliefs, their secrets, their humor.
6. I Love to organize. I once thought of starting my own business which would basically just consist of me going into people's homes, offices, files, etc, and organizing anything they wanted me to organize. I enjoy the challenge of making order out of a mess.
7. I am a homebody. I would rather be home than just about anywhere. I used to be much more social, but the older I get the more I just want to be at home. I love being able to work from home. And there are days I find I would never leave the house if it weren't for Baddaddy. Yup, he actually is more of a go-kid than me. Who would have thunk it?

7 comments:
I love your 7 things! I'd be glad to take you up on #6 - unfortunately the time I will need it most we will both have very new babies. I guess I will just continue on in comfort in my disorganization :)
Very interesting list. :) Things I never would have known about you. Except that organizing one - I know you're excellent at that! ;)
I used to want to do organizing like that too, like Mission Organization or that Peter Walsh guy they have on Oprah occasionally. Then I actually saw that Oprah last season with the pack-rat lady who had been hoarding things for 30 years - 30 YEARS! He went in and did a fabulous job of helping them, but he got sick from the mold and infected furniture, carpets, walls, etc. NASTY! I would just prefer to keep my place pristine and not deal with other people's gross-ness.
Thanks for playing along! :) It's nice to know these new things about you. (And we even spent a little time together way back when, but there's always something new to learn!)
I laughed at #3 - although I was too young and innocent to do anything like that :). I'm so sorry your siblings were so mean to you.
It's cool to read the other things. Ben and I actually looked into going into business with his boss and get a machine that helps catalogue movies, books or any other type of collection. It is a good idea but like Magirk - I'm not sure what kind of people we would be dealing with and I like to just stay at home too.
Thanks for the lists of series too - I've been looking for something new and I think you told me about Farscape and I forgot about it.
I like the list. It made me think of some random things about myself. I might even post them someday. We are big tv watchers right now too. We have only had your Buffy's since Logan was born and are already on the 4th season. We just can't get enough (and I've already seen them all.) It's fun to watch tv with your hubby. I think we might start Bones when we are done with BTVS. You can always watch more David Boreanaz. :)
I would love to see random lists from everyone. More Boreanaz is always a fun thing...especially when he goes from brooding vampire to sarcastic, funny FBI man. I really like him in Bones.
Only 1 & 2 of Angel? We had to buy all of the dvds, we love it so much. I'm glad you posted your list, they are all very interesting :)
I admit that I didn't love the way the story lines went after the first two season.
Post a Comment