Mom finished Max's stocking and it arrived in the mail today so we hung all our stockings. We don't have a fireplace so the mirror will have to do. I think Max's stocking is beautiful! Thanks Mom!

For the neighbors in our cul-de-sac I put together spaghetti dinner gifts. I wanted to do something other than candy or treats. They were inexpensive and turned out pretty cute. The little tag says...
We know how hectic the Holidays can be
With all of the Christmas rush and fuss.
So relax a bit - Open this MITT
And have some spaghetti on us!

For a few of my friend who have kids I did bags of M&Ms with a "Don't Eat Pete!" Game. Attached is a little poem about turning the M into an W, a 3 or an E to tell the Christmas story.

I delivered one to Tiffany tonight and she and her little boy were so excited to tell me that they had just been talking about the game today. He plays it in kindergarten and was so excited to tell all the other kids how to play. He was very disappointed that they couldn't play until after dinner.
4 comments:
Nathan's first comment was "there's my stocking". I had him read the letters to show him that it said "Max" and then we read his stocking to see that it reads "Nathan". He is so excited that they have matching stockings! (It is my favorite stocking pattern!)
Those are super cute neighbor gifts!
It's my favorite stocking pattern as well. I'm currently doing it for Nephi even though Ben has the same stocking. Grandma's legacy lives on.
What did you put in your spaghetti "mitt"? That is an awesome idea!
I've never heard of the M & M game. Sounds fun.
Love the Spaghetti idea. I think I'm done with extra gifts this year, but I am logging it away for next year.
The "Don't Eat Pete" is great too. I can't wait till my boys are old enough to understand the rules. Although, when we play it now we just end up eating a bunch of M&M's so I'm not really complaining. :0)
That is a cool idea for families and kid-fun gifts! I love the thoughts and ideas! Thank you so much!
Post a Comment