I could wish for a nice professional family picture but instead I will face reality and accept that this is probably going to be the best family picture we have this year. Max threw a fit at wearing a hat and another fit when I tried to take his puppydog away. (I am really trying to get him to stop chewing on it.) James is wearing the hat around the house thinking that Max might want to start wearing one. It worked for a ball cap so why not this? I will try again during the next few weeks but in the meantime; here we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
4 comments:
Isn't it funny that when we have a family picture taken we hope that it would look better than the reality family we are.
I love the hats! They are great. You guys will have a great smattering of holiday family pictures (St. Patrick's day, 4th of July). That's even better than a once a year thing that you pay too much money for.
Hyrum keeps wanting to go outside to play in the snow with the older boys but he throws the biggest fits over wearing a hat, and then a bigger one when I won't let him go outside. What did we eat during our pregnancies that caused this fear/hate of hats? The boys are so different but have some quirky things in common: hate hats, love puppies, love outdoors, love baths. Silly little men.
Cute pic! At least you are trying to get a family photo. I keep talking about it, but implementing it is so much harder. I always worry too much about our hair being the right length, or having matching clothes etc...I think I just need to bite the bullet and just get the picture regardless of how we look at the time. Cuz simply having the picture is more important than looking perfect right?
The actual quote from granpa Hawkins would be "It's not very good but looks just like you". He would have never told me I looked terrible. I think it is adorable.
I love the picture and all the things you are worried about (doggie and not having a hat on) make it that much more meaningful. Now you have a story to go along with it and where Max is at this point and next year is guaranteed to be different. Your family is beautiful Kara! Merry Christmas to you! Oh and I love the Grandpa Hawkins quote! :)
Post a Comment