Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Visit From Cami & Co.

Cami, Ben and George came to visit a friend who was flying in and we got to have them stay at our house. It was a really fast visit, they arrived Monday evening and left Tuesday afternoon. There wasn't much chance to visit as we were both taking care of our little boys but what time we had together was enjoyable. It was fun to meet George and to see Cami being a Mom. She is a really good Mom and he is a cute little boy. I loved holding a newborn and remembering how tiny and sweet they are. It made me even more baby hungry.

3 comments:

Donya said...

Cami's baby boy is beautiful! You and Cami both look great too. So when do we get to expect exciting news from you?

Cami Sue said...

BUSTED! Aunt Colleen wanted to know why we didn't go show George off to them. When I asked how she found out we were in Salt Lake she said blogs are wonderful things.

Thanks for letting us hang out at your house for a couple hours. :) It taught me to not worry so much about taking George overnight. He didn't sleep much but you didn't seem too worried about it.

~*Autumn*~ said...

I love the picture of Max patting George's hair! CUTE! Cami you look great! And it was good to see more pictures of you two together! :)Miss you guys!

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.