Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Fall Pickup
Max and I just spent an hour following the tractors and trucks around the neighborhood. We sat in our swing while they picked up the trash in our cul-de-sac and then put on our shoes and jackets. We would walk for a bit and then sit down on the cold sidewalk watching. Max waved to all the vehicles and the drivers waved back at us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(137)
-
▼
November
(20)
- Max's Cheek
- Thanksgiving
- Goodnight Jesus
- Max's Toddler Bed
- Max's 1st Haircut
- Garage Sandbox
- Blowing Kisses
- Max watching TV
- Skinned Nose
- Cami's Baby Shower
- After Cami's Shower at Kimber's House
- Folder Games
- Leaves, Leaves & More Leaves
- Hunger Games
- Gallbladder Surgery
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Dinner With Mara
- Flowers!!!
- Fall Pickup
- Back In The Kitchen Again
-
▼
November
(20)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
1 comment:
Every Tuesday, we sit on pins and needles waiting for the garbage truck to arrive to pick up the garbage. Then we run out to the front window or the porch, when it's warm, and watch it until it disappears.
Cael is all about cars and tractors and trucks. I guess I didn't think it would be that 'natural' of a thing, but it really does seem to be a 'boy thing'!
Post a Comment