Saturday, November 28, 2009

Max's Cheek

It was my fault.

I let him play on something that I knew was unstable. Then I only half paid attention to him while I tried to subtly talk James out of buying something. We didn't buy it. The hurt crying child was not the reasoning I was hoping to use.

1 comment:

~*Autumn*~ said...

Ahhh... I'm sorry that had to happen. I hope it heals quickly because I know how bad it can be as a daily reminder when you see it. (my own experience was Landon running into the table from outside and getting a HUGE goose egg on his head after I thought to myself 2 times to pull the curtain aside so they can see where they're going when they run in). I'm sorry again. :(

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.