He is very happy with the arrangement and sometimes even chooses to play in the garage rather than go outside. Hopefully this will keep both of us sane through the winter months. Today I bought him a pair of snow boots and I am thinking I need a pair myself. I always liked to hole up during the winter months, but this year I will be found outside playing in the snow. The things we do for our children!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Garage Sandbox
We moved Max's sandbox into the garage and have a fun place for him to play when the weather keeps us inside. He has his sandbox, tractors, shovels, rake, table, sidewalk chalk, bouncy ball, strollers, wagon, Dad's bike and a bunch more random things for him to play with.
He is very happy with the arrangement and sometimes even chooses to play in the garage rather than go outside. Hopefully this will keep both of us sane through the winter months. Today I bought him a pair of snow boots and I am thinking I need a pair myself. I always liked to hole up during the winter months, but this year I will be found outside playing in the snow. The things we do for our children!
He is very happy with the arrangement and sometimes even chooses to play in the garage rather than go outside. Hopefully this will keep both of us sane through the winter months. Today I bought him a pair of snow boots and I am thinking I need a pair myself. I always liked to hole up during the winter months, but this year I will be found outside playing in the snow. The things we do for our children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(137)
-
▼
November
(20)
- Max's Cheek
- Thanksgiving
- Goodnight Jesus
- Max's Toddler Bed
- Max's 1st Haircut
- Garage Sandbox
- Blowing Kisses
- Max watching TV
- Skinned Nose
- Cami's Baby Shower
- After Cami's Shower at Kimber's House
- Folder Games
- Leaves, Leaves & More Leaves
- Hunger Games
- Gallbladder Surgery
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Dinner With Mara
- Flowers!!!
- Fall Pickup
- Back In The Kitchen Again
-
▼
November
(20)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
1 comment:
When Nathan saw these pictures he said over and over again, "I wish I had one, will you get me one, can we have one in our garage? Let's go to Max's house".
What a fun set up!
Post a Comment