Friday, November 13, 2009

Folder Games

I spent much of the last two weeks making folder games. I am really excited about them and I really like the way they turned out. It was some coloring, which I find very soothing and a lot of cutting and pasting. Kimber had the great idea to start with color pictures to eliminate the coloring step and although I enjoyed coloring one I was glad to not have to color them all. I have many more that I can make but this is it for now.

Monsters Inc
Animals (Wild)
Tulip (Colors)
(In the future I will do much darker, bolder colors. They are very cute, but for a color matching game I think the colors should be more distinct.)
Animals (Farm & Pond)
Vehicles (Max's Favorite)

1 comment:

Donya said...

Such a cute idea. What a good use of time. :)

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.