James' niece wanted to go to India House with us so we all went tonight. James and I get take-out from there about once a week, so they know us at the restaurant. A new girl seated us, but later the regular girl came by.
She said, "You dine out as well?"
We laughed and said "Yes."
She said, "I am so used to seeing you on Sunday. I see you more regularly than I see my temple (church.)
Just a funny moment.
Dinner was fun. It was nice to go out and be a bit social. Although I am always intrigued by the food choices of the vegetarian niece. Indian food includes many "vegetarian" dishes. They also do a lot of chicken and lamb, but our favorites are the spinach based vegetarian sauces. Anyway, she ordered three Naan, which is just flatbread. Tasty, but not a meal, just bread. It was just odd since she was the one who wanted to go there. I realize kids are picky but I am not sure why she wanted to go there. Or why she wanted to go with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(193)
-
▼
August
(25)
- Reporting For Duty
- India House
- Headache
- Nerts Night!
- Crazy Walkers
- Move Over Bindi
- Shots
- James' Birthday
- Five Months Old
- Music Together
- Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales
- Girl Shirts & Music
- Baby Enstein
- Kimber & Mom Visit
- Girl's Camp
- Ouch
- Thank You Food Network.
- Am I Really This Lazy???
- Work BBQ
- Perfect Moment
- Jumperoo
- Daddy's little cookie monster
- Giggles
- Bumpo
- Stroller Sleep
-
▼
August
(25)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
2 comments:
I'm sure she wanted to go with you because you are fun...why she wanted to go, who knows, maybe she doesn't know anywhere else to find good bread. :D
Attentive Uncle J has always been a favorite with his nieces. ;-)
Post a Comment