Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blanket

I am such a sucker for memorabilia.
I ordered this blanket online and it finally came today.

This was my day: Fed Max multiple times, fed me a few less times, bathed Max, sucked out his nose, (twice, once at 5:00 am), fed Max, ate breakfast & pumped (for the last time) while watching an episode of JAG, showered, made calls for work, organized shelves, talked with John while emptying the dishwasher, took pictures, scrubbed the toilet, scrubbed the kitchen sink, scrubbed the food stain on the carpet, had a deep philosophical conversation with James while feeding Max, set up a savings account for Max (with the $38 check from his Great-Grandpa), talked with Kata while driving to the grocery store, bought groceries, made dinner (cheated with a store-bought, already cooked rotisserie chicken), watched an episode of Stargate SG-1 while eating dinner, read a chapter in a book while feeding Max, ate dessert (cookies & ice cream), went for a walk with James and Max, swept up leaves under the swing, did the dishes, washed and sterilized the bottles, took out the trash, took the personal progress report to the young women's leader, put in a batch of laundry, put away the breast pump, caught up the budget, paid some bills, posted and (notice the time stamp)...stayed up way to late.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Whoa! Your busy work is so productive!

How could we talk for almost an hour and I didn't know all of this? Just proves that we can never talk to long :D

Kate said...

I love the blanket. I always want to get the sentimental stuff and Mike always talks me out of it. :)

That's quite a day...very impressive. I hope our conversation helped. It was noisy and kind of rushed - sorry about that.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.