He rarely falls asleep and is so chill and spends the whole time looking around. I am feeling pretty good about this since it is the only exercise I am getting right now.
We had the first sunshine in a LONG time this week and I took the boys to the park...I can't wait till it warms up enough that I can take them on walks.
The weather man announced the other day that we had only had 10 sunny days ALL YEAR! I am really starting to hate WA and am ready for a warmer climate.
2 comments:
His ride looks so comfy! I wouldn't sleep through it either.
I'd love to take Hyrum out walking but the winds here just take his breath away - literally.
We had the first sunshine in a LONG time this week and I took the boys to the park...I can't wait till it warms up enough that I can take them on walks.
The weather man announced the other day that we had only had 10 sunny days ALL YEAR! I am really starting to hate WA and am ready for a warmer climate.
Post a Comment