Thursday, August 9, 2007
Sick on the Side of Road
My normal morning schedule consists of me getting up between 6:00 and 6:30 and moving very slowly. I am still trying to get to work on time and its about a 20 minute drive. So I sip water and I take tiny bites of food, usually Grape Nuts as they seem to work right now, while watching Charmed. Then I very slowly move around showering and getting dressed. Then drive to work and feel every single bounce of the truck. Well, this morning I didn't make it. I had to pull over, open the truck door and throw up. It was really kind of horrible! I did finally get into work at around 10:00. Donny didn't even question me about being late. I am so glad that I told them. And so glad that I have bosses who will work me. I talked with J about me taking the car to work instead of the truck. He is riding Trax right now so the car is available. And it is far more comfortable than the truck. Hopefully the queasiness will not be so bad on the drive to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment