Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Insurance

I have been researching our insurance to see what our options are for the birth. We have amazing insurance through J's work that will pay 100% of all visits and 90% of the birth. I should have felt totally blessed but had mixed feelings. I felt that because it is such great insurance that I can't pass it up and would have to have the baby in a hospital rather than with a midwife or at a birthing center. However, to my excitement and relief, I found a list of midwives who are covered by the policy.

J went to Ed's house to help tile so I was alone for the evening. Mara was supposed to come over and hang out but didn't show. I am not sure what is going on with her but I miss her. I don't have enough female friends that I don't really feel the absence of one of my closest. Normally I would have enjoyed a chic flic and some good food (like a good salad J won't eat) but I spent most of the night waiting for her and then it was too late to do anything. I want my night back.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.