Sunday, January 3, 2010
9:00 Church
It was awesome! It has been years since I have gone to church in the morning and I have really been looking forward to the change. We got up at our normal time and had time to eat breakfast and get dressed. There wasn't time to dillydally, no need to wait around and not really even time to talk myself out of going (not that I do that on a regular basis.) Max watched the Fullmer Family Christmas DVD while I got ready. (Thanks Mike & Kate!) He came to find me while I was getting dressed to tell me that he saw Jesus and ask me to start it again. He didn't fuss at all about going to nursery and he did great through Sacrament meeting. I enjoyed RS and SS, especially because I read the Ensign this last week and the lessons focused on two of the talks from the magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment