Monday, August 10, 2009

24th of July

James, Max and I spent the afternoon in Tooele with James' Dad & Grandpa.

Max loved spending so much time outside and had fun with his Grandpa & Great-Grandpa.

We met at a park with a great playground where we ate, played and visited.

3 comments:

Kimber said...

These new pictures really show how grown up Max is. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. I realize that Hyrum is growing up but I forget that Max is growing at the same rate - only taller faster :)

4 generations of men - how cool

Ally said...

I'm sorry we had to miss this one too!!

I love all the pictures. :-)

~*Autumn*~ said...

Love the playground pictures! Looks like it was a beautiful day! :)

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.