Sunday, August 30, 2009

Goodbye To The Dog

I have struggled with the dog since we got him. I'm not a dog person and although I agreed to give it a try, it just wasn't for me, so we decided to return him. The owners who gave him to us knew my reservations and assured us when we took him that if it didn't work out they would take him back. My sister-in-law heard me talking about it and mentioned that she was looking for another dog. So, Saturday she took him home. He will have another dog for company and be in a house where everyone wants him. I do feel bad that I couldn't do it for James, but overall I am just so relieved.

1 comment:

Cami Sue said...

It's good that you were able to give him to a relative rather than taking him back. James can still go over and have dog time but you aren't in charge of something else.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.