James ~ Kara ~ Max ~ Zane
LOL - that was funny! Is that the guy from house? It sure looks like it. He must be a great actor to play something to ornery and make everyone "hate" him. I think that is some of the appeal. Thanks for the giggle.
Okay - take it back. Please? I've had this in my head all day - how do you get it out?
I love that you introduced me to this when I was there last April. Still makes me laugh. Miss You!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL - that was funny! Is that the guy from house? It sure looks like it. He must be a great actor to play something to ornery and make everyone "hate" him. I think that is some of the appeal.
Thanks for the giggle.
Okay - take it back. Please? I've had this in my head all day - how do you get it out?
I love that you introduced me to this when I was there last April. Still makes me laugh. Miss You!
Post a Comment