Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dollar Store Finds

I found these cute jungle wall stickers and wall hangings at the dollar store.


Max really likes them.

He has learned that he can play in his bed. When I come in to get him up he will crawl and roll around in the bed like a little puppy rolling away from me and playing hide-n-seek.

4 comments:

Kimber said...

Those are absolutely fun!! I love the bright colors and the eyes on the animals - it all looks so toddler friendly. With that adorable grin it appears that Max loves it as well. What kid wouldn't love to have his own personal personal zoo?

Kate said...

Very cute. I went to the dollar store the other day too. I didn't find anything for the kids rooms, but I did find cheap candy, so I feel like I won. :D

mom said...

Max, King of the Wild Things is adorable with his new jungle animals.

I love the dollar stores. What a great place to find treasures.

KJBBBG said...

What a fun thing to liven up his room. I remember Kim use to have dinosaurs for Levi. I need to find some butterflies for Andie's room. Anything I don't have to use a nail for would be awesome.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.