Saturday, December 6, 2008

Reading

With his Mom and Dad...

...it is no big surprise that he loves books.

Here I am trying to sneak in a little reading.

And here we are reading Goodnight Moon for bedtime.

5 comments:

Johnny Snaks said...

He's got a love for reading imprinted on his genes

In no time you will catch him reading books with a flash light, under the covers when he is supposed to be sleeping.

mom said...

And how can you punish a child for that? Especially when his mom read under the covers with a flashlight more than once.

Cami Sue said...

Yeah - punishing a child for reading? Brendan used to giggle when Kellie got books out to read to him and look how great he turned out - reading under the covers and all.

I agree with John....it's in the genes.

Kate said...

So cute! Goodnight Moon is the best nightime book. Our copy is going to be well worn by the time Korben gets done with it.

Ally said...

Love all those pictures!

He's so flippin' cute. ;-)

And I can't think of any other better hobby than reading.

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.