Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Max and his Animals
Max refused to be changed on the changing table anymore, so I decided to use it for all of his stuffed animals.
He loves to play with them and after waking up from his nap he will choose one of the animals to carry around with him (one in addition to his puppy dog which goes everywhere with him.) His second favorite is the little bear Aunt Cami gave him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
6 comments:
YEAH! I'm so glad he likes stuffed animals. They are the best. I'm glad I could help out there.
Funny that he decides when he's done with the changing table. It's amazing how fast they decide what they like and don't like huh?
What an infectious grin that boy has. Looks a lot like James doesn't he? It looks like you're doing everything right. He's happy.
I know it comes as kinda a shock...but I am a local expert on stuffed animals! Tigers...can't go wrong with tigers!
Maximus king of the beasts!
So much fun! Aren't stuffed animals the best??
That is so cute Kara! Max looks so happy and you can tell he loves his animals!
This picture could go in a magazine. Litte Maximus is so cute!
Post a Comment