
I made up some little gifts for the neighbor's. Just little bowls with a bag containing an orange, a lemon, a few cinnamon sticks, a tsp of cloves and the instructions. Slice the orange and lemon into a bowl, add the cinnamon sticks and cloves and pour boiling water over it. I made it first to see how it works and it smells lovely!

The day was beautiful so I put Max in the stroller and walked them around the neighborhood. It was a nice walk and nice to give something. As it is something that has been on my mind; it is also nice to have it accomplished.
4 comments:
They turned out awesome! You sure made it cuter than what our neighbor brought over. It looks like you slaved over it for hours (flour puffing everywhere).
I love the card too! How fun to incude the neighborhood in the Hill Peanuts Christmas Traditions.
That looks cool - maybe I'll have to try it. That was sweet of you to take it to your neighbors. I can't seem to figure out what to give them. This is a good idea. Thanks.
Awesome idea and great presentation! You rock...
What a great idea. :-)
I'm going to try it.
Post a Comment