James ~ Kara ~ Max ~ Zane
I love the way kids laugh. They laugh with everything they have...at some point we all learn to control our laughter/giggles and it just isn't as much fun.
I don't get the joke...what does he think is so funny?oh the giggles...no controlling them!
I love the giggles. Don't you think it is healthy to giggle like that? I think so. He is so cute.
lol... Max is so cute and I am glad you captured this time. You forget it if you don't. They change and this will be timeless to you. I love the cute giggles and the nonesense he's laughing at. Very funny!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the way kids laugh. They laugh with everything they have...at some point we all learn to control our laughter/giggles and it just isn't as much fun.
I don't get the joke...what does he think is so funny?
oh the giggles...no controlling them!
I love the giggles. Don't you think it is healthy to giggle like that? I think so. He is so cute.
lol... Max is so cute and I am glad you captured this time. You forget it if you don't. They change and this will be timeless to you.
I love the cute giggles and the nonesense he's laughing at. Very funny!
Post a Comment